Wednesday, July 25, 2012

50 Shades of "Boudoir Session"

Last Night I headed out to my Girlfriends place after calling her earlier this week with what I thought was a genius idea.   Myself, and a bunch of my friends have been like many other women in this world and hooked on the latest book Trilogy that is sweeping through the nation.  50 Shades of Grey by
E.L James.  So my idea was to set up a Couple's Boudoir session themed to this best seller.  With all this being said, I will let you view some samples.

Email today to book your 50 Shades Boudoir Session for you and your "Christian Grey"
slbreti@mts.net  














1 comments:

Bali Resorts November 1, 2012 at 7:31 AM  

Nice article and good photos.............a great blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP