Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hello Everybody!

I can't believe all the years that have passed since I sat down and wrote a blog post.
I have been busy as usual with my weekday full time job, and of course my evenings and weekends of photography.  

I guess I haven't blogged, because, well I have just been way to busy.

So for all my readers, if any of you are still around.... That is!

I wanted to give you all an update to let you know I am still around, still busy shooting, and loving every minute of it.

Some changes have happened since I last posted in 2012 of course.

1.   I am only taking a limited amount of weddings per year, as my full time weekday job has changed and I am now required to work every second weekend for my full time employer.

2.  I am no longer shooting out of my home in my basement studio.  We are 3 fur babies, and its just way to hard to have people coming in and out and those little fur balls being in their kennels.
Plus our family of four is aging and requiring our downstairs space for "activities"  

3.  I miss you all and I hope to get back to doing some posting!

Until next time!  :)

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP